We Make It Easier For You
We are committed to individuals who are Medicare-eligible and in need of effective and affordable health insurance plans to accompany their Medicare coverage. Let us do the research and analysis to assist you in determining what plan is the best deal for you. We can uncover a plan that fits you and your budget.
On average, Medicare covers only 80% of healthcare costs. At 65 Plus Benefits we help you find insurance plans that work with, replace, or in addition to Medicare to assist with the remaining 20%; Medigap Supplement Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, Part D Prescription Plans, plans for Dental, Vision, Hearing, and more. .
We work tirelessly to stay informed about the latest changes in the Medicare/Healthcare markets. We can provide you information on what is available right now and any expected changes.
65 Plus Benefits offers Medigap Plans, also known as Supplements, that come in different coverage choices, different deductibles, and different premiums.
65 Plus Benefits offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plans; it's important that we research the best plan for you based on health, finances, geographical area, and potential need to retain current physicians.
65 Plus Benefits offers different Prescription plans, aka Part D: we'll search for the plan that works best in your location, includes the prescriptions you might already take, and crunch the numbers to find the best plan for you. Remember, not taking any prescriptions today is great, but the future is unknown; having your Prescription plan in place is invaluable.
65 Plus Benefits offers dental, vision and/or hearing coverage as stand alone policies or as part of Advantage plans.
If what they say is true, that knowledge is power, then it makes sense that people become empowered when they learn about Medicare and how it can work best for them. 65 Plus Benefits informs, educates, and strives to empower each individual in group or individual settings.
65 Plus Benefits considers the circumstances and situations of each client when advising and guiding them through the field of Medicare policies. Certain factors warrant different options when pursuing the best coverage possible; we work to coordinate this information and determine the corresponding options.
There is no one-plan-fits-all; and choices are made from preferences, needs, wants, and options. 65 Plus Benefits is contracted with the very best companies so that you can make the best decision from a variety of choices.
In addition to individual appointments, 65 Plus Benefits offers seminar and workshop style classes in various settings; healthcare offices, professional meetings, civic organizations, church groups, etc. Let us come to you with the information you need to make this easier.